Refund and Exchange Information
At Shoppers Home Health Care, we strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction. Retaining your receipt will allow for a fast and easy return where possible and practical and will ensure that you receive the proper credit for your purchase.
Within 30 days from original purchase date will receive refunds to the original method of payment:
- Cash will be refunded in cash.
- Debit card will be refunded to the original debit card.
- Credit card will be refunded to the original credit card.
- Gift Cards will be returned on a gift card.
- Optimum Points redeemed for a purchase will be returned on a gift card.
- Cheques cleared after 10 days will be refunded in cash
- Returns not accompanied by a receipt will be processed at our discretion at the last lowest sale prices for store credit
- For Shoppers Home Health Care stores, the customer will be charged 25% re-stocking fee
For any return:
- Shoppers Optimum Card® must be readily available if the Card was used in original purchase
- Customer will be required to fill out a Refund Voucher to verify the return was completed
- Shoppers Home Healthcare Stores may issue a cheque for refunds over $100.00.00
- A Shoppers Home Health Care representative may contact you to confirm your customer service expectations were met
- The personal information provided on a Refund Voucher is required in order to process the refund and is used for the following purposes:
- For auditing purposes and;
- To ensure customer satisfaction
- Refunds will not be issued post assessment completion.
- In the occurrence of death after delivery, should the payor requests a refund, and the ADP funded products can be re-sold, and ADP has not paid their portion, the client should be refunded. Under such situations, the client portion will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
Third Party Funded:
- Where a refund is provided to the client and a third party funder has been invoiced and paid, the third party must be refunded their portion of the transaction as well as. If not yet paid, a credit invoice should be issued to the third party. Under such situations, the client will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Within 30 days from original date of purchase.
- Exchanges will be offered for the same product or a product of equal value at the store’s discretion. A new receipt for the exchanged product will not be issued.
Due to health regulations, all items which may contact the skin directly not permitted to be returned or exchanged. These include:
- Breast pumps/ Blood Pressure Monitors/ TENS Units
- Hospital beds, lift chairs
- Open packages of incontinence products
- Mattresses & cushions
- Supports & braces
- Bathroom safety
- Mobility aids – transport chairs, rollators, scooters
- Clearance items
- Gift cards
Special or Customer order
- Any special or customer order is not eligible for return or exchange
- Returns will only be given if original product is returned in the original sealed box in saleable condition with a receipt and within the 30 day return period from original date of purchase
- In some instances you may be required to deal directly with the manufacturer.
- Other exclusions may apply
- Shoppers Home Health Care reserves the right to refuse to limit or refuse to accept the return of certain merchandise at any time for any reason
- Shoppers Home Health Care reserves the right to request valid identification prior to accepting merchandise for a return
- Any Gift with Purchase or Promotional give away that was issued in original purchase, should accompany the return
- PC Optimum points and/or PC Optimum bonus points will be deducted automatically from the account associated with the PC Optimum member's card number that was used for the original purchase (whether or not the PC Optimum card is presented at the time of return and/or exchange).
- Where a return and/or refund transaction is conducted through a program partner, the PC Optimum member's points balance will be reduced by the equivalent amount of points issued on the original transaction.